Saturday, September 27, 2008

Father of 5 !!!


I cannot believe that I am a father of 5! This is very exciting and I want to introduce my 5 kids.


Here I am pictured with my oldest daughter - Jillian - 16. She is an excellent student. She gets fantastic grades and I expect she will be doing something extraordinary in college - maybe medical school. She is also in the school marching band - she plays the clarinet - and was voted best freshman marcher last year! She is learning to drive and will get her license soon. Jillian is very independent and mature for her age.

3 comments:

Pat said...

And a very beautiful family it is too!!! Wow! Safe journey home and Gods blessings. Love Pat

patty said...

My hats off to you. What a houseful when you have them all together. I am the middle child from a family of 5....quite the chaos as we all get together, even as adults :)

My prayers are with you and your wonderful family.

Cousin Patty

Rick and Melissa Butsko said...

Thanks Pat and Patty. I am very thankful for my family and I am looking forward to big family gatherings!