Thursday, September 25, 2008

Snack time!



The kids love to eat fruit! We hope this continues once we reach USA! They have excellent manners and respond quickly with "please" and "thank-you". They must not drink a lot of juice. When we bring orange juice, they drink it fast and say "num-num"! We also brought alphabet crackers, which they love to share with their friends. I don't think the workers appreciated the Americans today -- Annaleise and Jeremiah caused chaos in the classroom by passing out crackers!

5 comments:

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

You look so comfortable with your kids! Congrats!

Angel said...

Dear Melissa , I bet you can't wait to come home with your babies!!! I love the photos , shows all the love , feel so good , so warm . Do you miss home?? miss work ??? miss me ...ha.. just kidding. I bet you miss home , miss work , of course miss me too.... Hope see you and your babies soon....... Home , sweet home... office , sweet office...., Angel , sweet Angel... ha.... Can't wait to see all of you .....

Amy...who wanted 4. said...

You have a great blog!
Congratulations on your beautiful children!

Emma said...

I love these pictures! We used to call goodies "num nums" when we were little too ...

Rick and Melissa Butsko said...

Conethia, Jim Bob, and the Monroe family- thanks for the postings! - we are thrilled you are enjoying our blog!